Olive Helps v0.42.1
- Olive Helps is launching a new experience for engaging with your Loops. A new page called My Loops has been added to the main menu. From the My Loops page, an end-user will see all of their installed Loops. End-users can start using a Loop by simply clicking on it, which should fire a Whisper.
- User preferences will no longer require a manual click of the save button. Now changes will be saved automatically.
- Improved background processes for Whispers to improve application performance.
- The new My Loops feature listed above utilizes the
loopOpenHandlerfunctionality. See our list of Product Requirements for more information.
- Improved loading screens to create a smoother appearance.
- Added loading state to the Browse Loops page to avoid experience issues.
- Fixed the New Whisper badge interaction to allow users to click and automatically scroll to the top of the feed.
- Fixed an issue in browser aptitude to eliminate when duplicate browser events were being processed by Loops.