Olive Helps v0.41.4
- Olive Helps has added a Help Center, which can be accessed in the hamburger menu. The Help Center will provide an area for users to submit feedback about Olive Helps and about specific Loops.
- If the reported issue is related to Olive Helps, the Help Center will redirect the user to Olive’s customer support area in your web browser.
- Omnibar search will now be opened using CTRL+Shift+O (Windows), CMD+Shift+O (Mac).
- General performance improvements were implemented.
- Changed user preferences so that desktop notifications cannot be used in addition to having the Sidebar automatically open when a new Whisper is fired.
- The Whisper card footer will now pull in the organization Logo used in Loop Details.
- Addressed an issue where users did not see the prompt to update Olive Helps.
- Fixed an issue causing the Sidebar to hide after logging out.
- Fixed an issue with the Loop Library unexpectedly asking “Are you sure you want to close?”